On today’s episode of It’s YOUR Home with Jon Bibbs, we are joined by Julienne Joseph, Chief Of Staff at the US Department of Housing and Urban Development and Noah Kester, Comfort Advisor for Colonial Plumbing, Heating, and Air.
Julienne Joseph serve as the Secretary-level point of contact and subject matter expert on all homeownership issues with a focus on expanding access to homeownership for diverse segments and first-time homebuyers.
- Understand the Implications: The Housing Supply Action Plan is set to reshape the housing market, impacting both homeowners and first-time buyers. Stay informed about these changes.
- Embrace the Opportunities: The plan’s focus on increasing the supply of affordable homes and regulating access to foreclosed properties can present new opportunities for homebuyers.
- Stay Proactive: Keep up to date with the developments of the Housing Supply Action Plan to make strategic decisions and seize the opportunities that arise.
- Recognize the Complexity: Acknowledge the complexities of the housing market and the importance of making informed decisions.
- Seek Professional Guidance: Leverage the expertise of housing counseling services to navigate the housing market confidently.
- Do Your Research: Invest time in researching and selecting the right housing counseling service that suits your specific needs.
- Take Action: Don’t let the complexities of the housing market deter you. Reach out to a housing counselor and take the first step towards successful home ownership.
- The reduction in PMI can lead to significant savings, making homeownership more affordable.
- Positive rental history is now a factor in mortgage approvals, which can benefit responsible renters.
- These changes can make homeownership more accessible and reward financial responsibility.
It’s an exciting time in the housing sector, with these changes offering new opportunities for potential homeowners.
Noah Kester is a trusted expert from Colonial Plumbing and Heating, who’s here to provide invaluable advice on maintaining and optimizing your home’s plumbing and heating systems so you can maintain your comfort this summer.
- Regular maintenance can prevent major breakdowns and costly repairs.
- Aim for bi-annual check-ups for your HVAC and plumbing systems, ideally before the peak of summer and winter.
- Maintenance not only ensures system longevity but can also lead to savings on energy bills.
- Don’t wait for a disaster to strike; schedule your maintenance check-ups today.
Preventive maintenance is the key to a comfortable, efficient home. As Noah advises, taking the time to schedule regular maintenance can save you from costly repairs down the road and keep your home running smoothly.